Saturday, November 24, 2012


Studying myself Chinese for more than six years, I have knowlegde of Chinese vocabulary and grammar but maybe I'm not good enough at speaking and listening. In my point of view, it's easy for me to learn because I think the Chinese and Vietnamese grammars are the same in general. Moreover, I have some of the experiences in writing chinese characters when I were a young boy. Actually, I have some friends who think Chinese is very difficult language to study, and they have no change to find a job. So, they have a tendency to study English or Japanese. In fact, English is the second language at Vietnam. Almost Vietnamese people have to study English for their career. The others have to study Japanese well to find a good job to work at Vietnam or to live in Japanese.
I think the Chinese is not popular language in Architecture at Vietnam. I can't find the glossary of architecture term at the Vietnamese websites. So, this is just a short list of Chinese – English Architecture vocabulary that I have studied before. It’s time for me to share to all of you.

 
筑学 JiànzhúXué Architecture
建筑物 Jiànzhú wù Building
平面图 Píngmiàntú Plan
剖面图 Pōumiàn tú  Section 
摩天大楼 Mótiān dàlóu Skyscraper
Céng Floor
地下室 Dìxiàshì Basement 
屋顶 Wūdǐng Roof
水平 Shuǐpíng Level
Zhù Column
Qiáng Wall
承重墙 Chéngzhòng qiáng Main wall (Load-bearing walls)
隔断墙 Géduàn qiáng Partition wall
建筑正面 Jiànzhú zhèngmiàn  Elevation
建筑物正面 Jiànzhúwù zhèngmiàn  Facade
楼梯 Lóutī  Staircase 
电题 Diàn tí  Elevator 
Qiáo Bridge
楼梯间 Lóutī jiān Stairwell
走廊 Zǒuláng Corridor
大厅  Dàtīng Hall, Lobby
房子 Fángzi House
餐厅 Cāntīng Restaurant
超级市场   Chāojíshìchǎng Supermarket
办公室 Bàngōngshì Office
商场  Shāngchǎng Shopping Centre
旅馆 Lǚguǎn Hotel
医院 Yīyuàn Hospital
大教堂 Dà jiàotáng Cathedral
教堂 Jiàotáng Church
宝塔 Bǎotǎ Pagoda
图书馆 Túshūguǎn Library
寺庙 Sìmiào Temple
剧院 Jùyuàn Theater
学校 Xuéxiào School
体育馆 Tǐyùguǎn Gymnasium
体育场 Tǐyùchǎng Stadium
纪念碑 Jìniànbēi Monument
停车场 Tíngchēchǎng Parking
火车站 Huǒchēzhàn Train station
地铁 Dìtiě Metro, subway
加油站 Jiāyóu zhàn Gasoline station
温室 Wēnshì Greenhouse
城堡 Chéngbǎo Castle
车库 Chēkù Garage
建筑师 Jiànzhú shī Architect
工程师 Gōngchéngshī Engineer
绘图员 Huìtú yuán Draftsman
工头 Gōngtóu Foreman
AutoCAD 绘图 Huìtú AutoCAD Drawing



0 comments:

Post a Comment